What personal information is collected, used, stored and Shared by the Guanglun, and who has access to these personal information;
• what are cookies and how they are used;
• what choose does users of the Guanglun choice when disclosing personal information;
• how the Guanglun user approaches, updates, controls, protects, or deletes his/her information;
• who they will contact with if users have questions about their privacy policies.
The Guanglun collects two types of users' information:
(1)Information irrelevant to personal identity:
When the user comes to our website, we collect and aggregate information such as which pages are accessed, the sequential link of access, etc.Collecting this information involves recording the IP addresses, operating platforms, browser software, etc. Although this information is not personal, we can identify the ISP and the geographic location of its Internet use through its IP address.These unpersonal information help us identify the most popular areas of our web pages and determine the effectiveness of our promotional activities..In addition, we may also disclose this information to our advertisers, so that they know how many people click on their ads.
(2)Information about personal identity:
In some areas of the Guanglun , such as registering new users, users are asked to provide information such as birthdays.When register to join Guanglun technology BBS, the user will be required to provide the name, code, sex, hobbies and interests and other information. The Guanglun collect such information about personal identity is aimed to users can more easily and more satisfied with nimbus of software services.
The goal of the Guanglun is to provide all users with the required TreeOS product services.These personal information can help us achieve this goal.
The source of the above two types of information and the way to collect such information by the Guanglun:
The information you provide
• when registering our account or using our services personal information such as phone number, email and bank card number provided;
• you are sharing information with other parties through our services and the information you store when you use our services.
Your information Shared by other parties
Other parties use our services to provide information about your sharing.
We get your information
We may collect the following information when you use our service:
• Log information refers to the technical information that the system may collect via cookies, web beacons or other means when you use our services automatically , including:
•Equipment or software information, such as your mobile device, web browser or you used to access our service configuration information provided by other applications, your IP address and your mobile device version and the equipment used in the identification code;
•When using our service, you search and browse information, for example, you use the web search words, access to social media page, and you are using our service when browsing or required to provide other details information and content;
• Information about mobile applications (apps) and other software you have used, as well as information about your use of mobile apps and software.
• Information that you communicate through our services, such as the accounts that have been communicated, and the time, data and duration of communication;and
• The information contained in the content you share through our service (metadata), such as the date, time or place of the Shared photo or video that was taken or uploaded.
• Location information means that when you open the mobile terminal device location function and use the relevant service provided by us, we collect information about your location, including:
• When you use our service through mobile devices with location-based functions, we collect your geographical location information through GPS or WiFi.
• You or other users include the geographical position of real-time information, such as your account information contained in your area information, upload you or others according to your current or once the geographical location of the shared information.You can stop the collection of your location information at any time by turning off the location feature.
How do we use your information
We may use the information collected during the service to you for the following purposes:
• To provide services to you;
• When we provide services, for authentication, customer service, security precautions, archiving and backup purposes, to ensure the safety of the products and services we provide to you;
• Help us design new services and improve our existing services;
• Make us know more about you how to access and use our services, to respond to your individual needs, such as language Settings, set position, personalized services and instructions, or to you and other users of our service the responses of the other aspects;
• Provide you with more relevant ads to replace the ubiquitous advertising;
• Assess the effectiveness of advertising and other promotions and promotions in our services and improve them;
• Software certification or management software upgrade;and
• Let you participate in the investigation of our products and services.
In order to let our users a better experience, improve our service or other purposes, you agree on the premise of comply with relevant laws and regulations, we may be through one of our service to collect personal information, to collect information or personalized way, for our other services.For example, when you use our service to collect your personal information, may be in another service to provide you with specific content or show you related with you, rather than the push of information.If we provide the corresponding options in the relevant services, you can also ask us to use your personal information provided and stored in this service for our other services.
Specific personal information protection statements for specific services will be more specific about how we use your information in such services.
How do I access and control your information
We will try to take appropriate technical measures to ensure that you can access, update and correct your registration information or use other personal information provided by our service.When accessing, updating, correcting, and deleting your personal information, we may require you to perform authentication to secure your account.
For your information collected through cookies and web beacons, we also explain the selection mechanisms to you in the following "cookies, log files, and web" sections.
How can we share your information
In addition to the following circumstances, we will not share your personal information with any third party without your consent:
We could be your personal information with our partners and third party service suppliers, contractors, and agents (such as representative or push notification we send E-mail communications service providers, and provide us with the location data of map service provider) share (they may not be located in your field, for the following purposes:
•To provide you with our services;
• Implementation of the purpose of "how we use your information" section;
• Understanding, maintaining and improving our services.
We may also need to keep, save or disclose your personal information for the following reasons:
•You authorize or agree to the disclosure of the Guanglun;
•Comply with applicable laws and regulations;
•To observe the court order or other legal proceedings;
•To comply with the requirements of relevant government bodies;
•We think to comply with applicable laws and regulations, safeguard social public interests, or to protect our employees, our customers, other users, or the personal and property safety and reasonable interests or the lawful rights and interests or public safety required;and
•According to the terms and conditions of the service and the relevant provisions of the statement, or any other circumstances that the Guanglun deems necessary.
How can we preserve, store, and protect your information
We use various safety techniques and procedures to prevent information loss, improper use, unauthorized access or disclosure.For example, in some services, we will use encryption techniques (such as SSL) to protect the personal information you provide to us.However, please understand that due to the limitations of technology and the limitations of risk prevention, even if we have tried to strengthen the security measures, we cannot always guarantee the safety of 100% of the information.You need to understand that the systems and communication networks that you use to access our services may be subject to problems beyond our control.
Tips for sharing information
The user of Guanglun can always choose whether to disclose information.Some information is required to register our services, but most other information is provided by the user.The Guanglun will be the first of the users' comfort and choice.
Special tips on information updates and publicity
The Guanglun encourages users to update and modify their personal information to make it work.The user can easily obtain and modify his personal information at any time.Users can decide to modify and delete their information.Please remember that whenever you disclose your personal information voluntarily, such information may be collected and used by others, thus causing your personal information to be leaked and the Guanglun will not be responsible.Therefore, we remind and ask you to consider carefully whether it is necessary to disclose your personal information.
COOKIES, log files, and WEB beacons
We and third-party partners may collect and use your information through cookies and web beacons and store such information.
We use our own cookies and web beacons for the following purposes:
•Remember your identity.For example, cookies and web beacons help us identify you as our registered user, or save you to provide us with your preferences or other information;
•Advertising optimization.Cookies and web beacons help us to provide you with ads that are relevant to you rather than general advertising.
You can reject or manage cookies or web beacons through a browser or user selection mechanism.Note, however, that if you disable cookies or web beacons, we may not be able to provide you with the best service experience, and some services may not work properly.At the same time, you will still receive the same number of ads, but these ads will be less relevant to you.
We may use your information to provide you with more relevant advertising.
If you don't want to us your personal information will be used for the advertising purposes, you can through the relevant instructions we provide in the advertisement, or in a particular service provides the selection mechanism, asked us to stop using your personal information for the above purposes.
The email and information we sent to you
When you use our service, we may use your information to send email, news, or push notifications to your device.If you do not wish to receive this information, you can choose to cancel the subscription on the device according to the instructions we sent to you.
Announcements relating to services
We may issue a service announcement when necessary (for example, when we suspend a service due to system maintenance).You may not be able to cancel these services and properties that do not belong to promotion.
Third party services in our service
Our services may include or link to other services provided by third parties (including websites).We provide links to you through advertising or other means of our service so that you can access third-party services or websites.
•Information collected by third-party services (including any third party website) accessed by our services;
•Information collected by other companies and organizations that advertise services in our service.
Finally, you are the only person who is responsible for your account and password information.In any case, please keep it carefully.
Please contact the website coordinator of the Guanglun for the privacy measures of this statement or the Guanglun.The email address is firstname.lastname@example.org.